Joined: 09 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Reset Columns in CrossTab Posted: 10 May 2013 at 2:38am
i have created a cross tab report of procedures performed within our Fiscal year. The data selection is fine but I need the cross tab to be grouped bi-weekly. Our Fiscal year starts July 1. They want the columns to start July 1 to July 14 and so on. But the cross tab is still going off of calendar year. The first column is June 24 to July 7, even though the data is only pulling for what was doen July 1 and on. How can I reset the column date so it groups them biweekly starting July 1. This corresponds with our payroll so they need to know procedures done within a pay period.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 10 May 2013 at 3:24am
you could consider doing a date diff of day from 7-1 and then dividing that by 14 and rounding up so the reults would be pay periods of 1 through today and then group on that.
Joined: 09 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 10 May 2013 at 7:14am
I thought I needed two different date fields for a datediff? I only have one date (date of service) I need them grouped on that. Sorry very new to the more complex formulas and just self taught Crystal.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 10 May 2013 at 8:01am
i assume you are using a date field value to set yuour current CT grouping up on.That would be the otyher field to do the date diff against the 7/1/2012.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum