| Author |
Message |
sushiwelldone
Newbie
Joined: 08 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
|

Topic: I need help separating an item's sales by store Posted: 09 May 2013 at 4:17am |
|
Hi,
I'm really new to Crystal Reports 2011, and I feel like this question should have a simple answer. I've browsed through the forum, but couldn't find anything that seems to fit the bill.
I've got a basic report for sales of separate items sold at multiple stores. The details on the reports are:
Store # | Vendor | Item # | Item Description | Quantity Sold | Total $ Sold
I want a single item's sales to be separated by store, but it always comes back combined. Where I should get this:
001 | CAR | #123 | Magnet | 3 | $3.00 002 | CAR | #123 | Magnet | 2 | $2.00
I get this instead:
002 | CAR | #123 | Magnet | 5 | $5.00
I've tried Separating them out into different groups, but the records still get combined anyway.
Thanks for your help!
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
joeg1962
Newbie
Joined: 01 Mar 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
|

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 9:38am |
|
Looks like a sum of a group. In other words, I suspect you have a Group setup to include store and/or item #. Are there Group level definitions in the report? If so, what are they?
|
IP Logged |
|
sushiwelldone
Newbie
Joined: 08 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
|

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 11:12am |
|
I did have this as part of a group by Store. When I ran it with the groups shown, the total of one item, sold at all three stores, just showed up listed in one store, and nowhere else.
With the group hidden, the problem expressed itself as I showed above.
I tried deleting the group entirely, and got the same result.
I wonder if it's a problem with the stored procedure because this is a default report from RetailPro that I've modified, and the default report I haven't meddled with has the same issue.
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|