Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Topic: Column Headers in Cross-Tab Table Posted: 07 May 2013 at 5:34am
Is there a way to get a column name to export into excel from a cross-tab table? In this example I would ideally like to have a header for the first two columns here (Project and Name respectively). I can not see how and where I can do that. If there is a way I would love to know. Thank you.
Joined: 05 Sep 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Posted: 07 May 2013 at 8:42am
i often wondered that myself. i have had struggles with crosstabs lately as well. it seems like every client has been wanting these reports exporting to excel. i've tried everything that i can think of with no luck.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum