Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal 2008: Set Graph Bar Color From Datafield Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
TurnX
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote TurnX Replybullet Topic: Crystal 2008: Set Graph Bar Color From Datafield
     Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 10:07am
Our software has color coded statuses that it displays in various parts of the program. I am trying to match up those colors in the report on a graph. So, for example, each status will have a bar on the graph and the color that appears should be the same color our program uses.

I can see under Chart Expert -> Color Highlights that if I know what value corresponds with what color I can hard code each one onto the report. My problem is that these statuses are user created, so the values are dynamic. Is they anyway to set the bar color based off of a formula or a database field?
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 12:25am
Hi

You can't reset the graph properties through formulas or with dynamic values.

YOu will not find formula editor in graph format / chart options / chart expert options.

I don't think it is possible with crystal.
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum