Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: count Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
south
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Quote south Replybullet Topic: count
     Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 8:37am
I have a field tin a report that either lists occupied or unoccupied.  I would like to be able to have my report footer show the count of occupied and the count of unoccupied.  For some reason I can't seem to get crystal to do this?
IP IP Logged
south
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Quote south Replybullet Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 9:02am
I think I had a blank moment...I just had to do a running total with an evaluation formula. 
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 10:46pm
Hi

If you have any proble in inserting running totals then use the below

@occupied
IF {FIELD} = "Occupied" then 1 else 0

@unoccupied
IF {FIELD} = "unOccupied" then 1 else 0

Now insert summary on each formula to get count
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
south
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Quote south Replybullet Posted: 25 Apr 2013 at 1:52am

Running total worked great, but thanks for the help!

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum