I'll try and summarize the issue as best I can:
1. All of the reports I have written are against the same database
2. All of the reports work fine when run locally on my PC
3. The reports that are run against the older tables and views on the database from the crystal reports server are able to run, be scheduled, and there are no issues
4. All of the reports that are run against more recently created views and tables on the database are just frozen. They will not run from the server, and they hold up the job process.
Is there anything I am missing in being able to run these reports from the server, or some form of maintainence that must be done? I cannot even get to the parameters for these reports, as attempting to select parameters comes to a frozen screen that never moves.