Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Date Format Problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Central
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 16 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 56
Quote Central Replybullet Topic: Date Format Problem
     Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 1:24am
Hi,
 
I am having problem with a date format. I want a date to be displayed as
 
17 April 2013
 
It works perfect on my PC but on some of my users PC it is getting displayed as
 
2013-04-17
 
No matter what I do, put it in a text box, out a text box, a formula entry etc, it is still getting displayed as 2013-04-17. I have check the PC date format etc. If I customise the CR's {Print Date}, it works.
 
I am now at a total lose on this problem.
 
Does anyone have any idea's where I am going wrong?
IP IP Logged
joeg1962
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Mar 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Quote joeg1962 Replybullet Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 5:10am
How are you viewing the date? And how are the others viewing the date? In other words, is everyone using Crystal? Or are you referring to output saved to Excel (for instance)?
IP IP Logged
Central
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 16 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 56
Quote Central Replybullet Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 5:21am

Everyone is using Crystal but only I have Crystal Report installed on my PC

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum