Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Horizontal Page Numbering Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Yosteevo777
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Apr 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Quote Yosteevo777 Replybullet Topic: Horizontal Page Numbering
     Posted: 13 Mar 2013 at 6:55am
Hello CrystalReportBook.com world users,

I am running Crystal Reports 2008.
I have a report that contains two different cross-tabs that expand horizontally from different Group Footer sections of the report.

I would like to have the horizontal pages be counted as normal pages in my report in the following format (Page N of M).



I have tried using the (Horizontal Page Number - special field) and it does not produce the result I am after.



I appreciate any help on this subject.
Stephen Waichulis
LIMS Database Administrator
IP IP Logged
Yosteevo777
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Apr 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Quote Yosteevo777 Replybullet Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 11:28am
I have come up with a work around for this Horizontal Page Numbering challenge.

Since my Horizontal pages for the report I am working on will only ever extend to a 2nd page, I just used a text object that has a "{Horizontal Page Number}" embedded into it.
I then used suppression logic to hide the text object when there is no horizontal Page generated.


Example of text object:
Horizontal Page {Horizontal Page Number} of 2

The above text item was used along with the Special Field: {Page N of M}


Stephen Waichulis
LIMS Database Administrator
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum