Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports Server Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Robyne50
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Apr 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Robyne50 Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports Server
     Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 7:20am
I'm new to Crystal and therefore new to this site so I may not be posting in the correct spot.  I've been handed this job and as far as current knowledge, over my head.  The person before me had a server that ran scheduled jobs.  Are there any books, articles, videos that someone might know of that would help me in that arena?  If I can find the existing report, I can run it, but the users want some of these scheduled and auto-emailed.  Thanks!
 
Robyne-
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 7:55am
Do you know what version of Crystal Server you're running?  Do you know how to log in to the Central Management Console (CMC)?
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Robyne50
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Apr 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Robyne50 Replybullet Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 7:57am
It's 2011.  Yes, I was poking around in the CMC earlier but not being familiar with it, I was afraid to poke at too much!
 
Robyne-
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum