Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: displaying total no. of users in the main report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
deepika
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Sep 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote deepika Replybullet Topic: displaying total no. of users in the main report
     Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 11:00pm
Hi,

I am creating a crystal report, in which i want to display organisation hierarchy in the report.

My report contains 2 mandatory parameters first one is 'Organisation(including sub-organisation)' and second one is the 'course name'.
I have created store procedure for my report.
Suppose I am having organisation as 'abc' under this organisation there are 10 learners. And I am selecting course name as 'xyz', none of the learner from organisation 'abc' is registered for the course 'xyz'. Then my report fetches the zero records. But I want to show the all the 10 learners records in the record with status 'Not registered'for the course.

If my course name parameter is optional then reports fetches 10 records. This is not according to the my requirement.

Please help me into this.
This is very urgent.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,
Deepiks
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 7:52am
I would think that you would use an outer join in your stored proc, and if the value is NULL that you would enter the 'not registered' value.

HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum