Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Suppress Not working Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vpriyanka2001
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Quote vpriyanka2001 Replybullet Topic: Suppress Not working
     Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 4:12am
When I am trying to suppress MISSED data, it is not doing the suppress.
 
 
I am using Formula "Date" 
if {Table.MeasurementStatus} = "Met" then "Met" else "Missed"
 
In the sub-report I have used this formula in Group footer.
 Basically, I need to display only MET results and hide all the missed.
 
I used Suppressed in Format Formula editor --> Common --> Suppress
{Table.MeasurementStatus} = "Missed"


Edited by vpriyanka2001 - 15 Apr 2013 at 4:45am
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 7:40am
There are two ways you can do this:
 
1.  Filter the data out of the query in the subreport by setting the record selection criteria to {Table.MeasurementStatus} <> "Met".  This will prevent the "Missed" records from even being pulled into the report.
 
2.  If you need the "Missed" records for some reason, then you need to go to the Section Expert  by right-clicking in the grey area to the left of the section where your data appears and selecting "Section Expert".  Then click on the formula button to the right of "Suppress" (DO NOT check the Suppress checkbox!) and enter your formula.  This will suppress the the display of the data but will not prevent it from being included in any counts, sums. etc.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
vpriyanka2001
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Quote vpriyanka2001 Replybullet Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 8:07am

Thanks It worked, I have same Met Missed Data issue in Cros Tab report

Using this formula in Format Editor and then Suppress and the formula below.
{Table.Incident_Number}= "Missed"
When I use this formula it still shows Missed.
 
I tried using this formula and it takes away all the data.
{Table.Incident_Number} <> "Met"
IP IP Logged
vpriyanka2001
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Quote vpriyanka2001 Replybullet Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 8:15am
I am using {Table.Incident_Number} as a Sumarized field in cross tab.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum