Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Suppress not working Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vpriyanka2001
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Quote vpriyanka2001 Replybullet Topic: Suppress not working
     Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 5:07am
hello ALl,
 
I need some help here.
 
 
When I am trying to suppress MISSED data, it is not doing the suppress.
 
 
I am using Formula "Date" 
if {Table.MeasurementStatus} = "Met" then "Met" else "Missed"
 
In the sub-report I have used this formula in Group footer.
 Basically, I need to display only MET results and hide all the missed.
 
I used Suppressed in Format Formula editor --> Common --> Suppress
{Table.MeasurementStatus} = "Missed"
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 7:42am
Please do not cross-post.  I have answered your question here:  http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=19407
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum