Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Topic: Performance Years Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 5:15am
Hi
I'd like to create a formula field that tells me which performance year events are falling within. The format of our event dates is dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss so essentially is the event happens on 01/05/2012 at 08:00:00 I want the formula result to say 2012/13
Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 3:00am
I think we might have a UK/US date confusion joeg1962 my date example in my first post to me is 1st may 2012 and I think you're reading it as 5th Jan 2012. The 1st May 2012 falls in the UK tax year 2012/13 as it's after April, we run a 1st April to 31st March tax year (or fiscal year in the US I believe). So what I am hoping for using a formula is all dates between 1st April 2012 and 31st march 2013 to show as 2012/13 etc for all the different tax years.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum