Topic: Positionning parameters Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 7:33am
HI all, I am working with Crystal report 2008.
I would like to know if there is a way to position parameters on the viewer. For exemple I have a date from and a date to and I would like the parameter screen to show the parameters side by side not one under the other.
Joined: 22 Jun 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Posted: 11 Apr 2013 at 11:51am
The inability to manipulate parameters has always annoyed me too, and I've been using Crystal for quite a while.
Correct me if I'm wrong someone, but I'm guessing the answer is 'no', you can't rearrange your prompts in Infoview. You'll need a web interface. Maybe the person on your team in charge of application development can help?
It is possible. You have to create one parameter, type Date. Then set Allow range values to yes. In your record selection, create a formula like {table.fieldname} in {parameter}
Ok, for the dates that was an example but let say I have many parameters and I want to have them one beside each others not one under each others. Can we position the parameters two by two on the crystal viewer. Thanks.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum