Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Group Median Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
buggi
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Apr 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote buggi Replybullet Topic: Group Median
     Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 9:04am
I have the formula for group total median (GT_DynSubmitToFirstMedian) per a journal and i am getting the data successfully.here I have parameter per "journal"


(select round(percentile_cont(.5) within group (order by decode(DYNSUBTOFIRSTDEC_TYPE,'+', DYNSUBTOFIRSTDEC_DAYS, null)) / 7, 1)
from pprds.mv_manuscript m, pprds.journal j
where j.coden(+) = m.coden and m.review_flag = 'Y'
and (j.sort_title = '{?journal}' or
          ('Journal of Physical Chemistry (Summary)' = '{?journal}'
               and j.title like 'The Journal of Physical Chemistry__'))
and decode('{?date_selection}',
    '0', trunc(m.manuscript_submission_date, 'MM'),
    '1', trunc(m.first_edited_web_date, 'MM'),
    '2', trunc(m.decision_date, 'MM') )
    between to_date('{?begin_month}' || '{?begin_year}', 'MMYYYY') and to_date('{?end_month}' || '{?end_year}', 'MMYYYY')
) GT_DynSubmitToFirstMedian,   


How could I achieve the medians for all journals with no "journal" parameter?I am using crystal 2008 and the above sql is a column in view command.Could anybody Please help

Edited by buggi - 10 Apr 2013 at 9:05am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum