Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Return limited number of date Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Runner
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Quote Runner Replybullet Topic: Return limited number of date
     Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 6:43am
I have a payroll salary history report and I am trying to return two lines of pay increase information.  Currently, I have "Old Rate", "New Rate", and "Effective Date." 

I only want the last two rate increases for those who have more than two and cannot determine the formula for this.  Can someone please give me some suggestions.

Thanks.
Runner
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum