Topic: Trying to group by words.... Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 4:51am
Hello,
I have a list of words: Apple large, Apple small, Apple med, Pear larger, Pear med, Pear small, Orange large....ect. I need to group all the apples together, pears together and so on.....I can sort and group by first letter but not by types......is there a formula that can help...
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 6:01am
if your fioel alwasys starts with th eword you want to group on try using a formual to trim based on the first space that is encountered and then group on the resulting formula
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum