Joined: 04 Apr 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Formula help Posted: 04 Apr 2013 at 8:32am
I need help creating a formula that will limit a sub-report date range. The main report has date parameters set to pull crime data for a specific "from time" and "To time" based on a date field in the crime reports. I need the sub report formula to show "year to date" from jan 1 of the current year and to end with the "to date" parameter in the main report.
I can set it to give me year to date, no problem. but it pulls all data right up to the time the report is run. I need it to stop at a past date based on main report parameters.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum