Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Read the Definition of dynamic Parameter-Fields vi Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
MyKey0815
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2010
Location: Germany
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote MyKey0815 Replybullet Topic: Read the Definition of dynamic Parameter-Fields vi
     Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 9:38am

I want to read the definition of the parameter fields. I use VB.NET/VS2010

The Name and some other helpfull informations i can meanwhile read and work with them. But I didn´t find the information where dynamic Paramters store the Query (example: Country => ZIPRange => City = Parameter 'CityName')

Where is defined the Query and how can I read it

Thank you very much

Crystal Reports 2008 / Visual Studio 2008 Professional
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum