| Author |
Message |
donpisci
Newbie
Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
|

Topic: Data- Only Export is missing Columns Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 2:06am |
|
Hi Guys,
I'm having a bit of trouble with some columns on a report I'm looking after.
When I produce the report, all of the information is present and when I export the report to a variety of formats all of the information is present. However, when I export the report to a data- only .xls or .xlsx two columns disappear.
Has anyone encountered this before or know how to solve it?
Thanks,
John
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
Sastry
Moderator
Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
|

Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 10:17pm |
|
Hi
When you are exporting any crystal report to Excel or Excel Data only, you need to pack the fields. i.e. you are not suppose to overlap the field, should not leave any space between fields.
In your case, it must be overlapping of fields, please check the format of your report and reexport.
|
|
Thanks,
Sastry
|
IP Logged |
|
donpisci
Newbie
Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
|

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 at 12:32am |
|
Hi Sastry,
Thanks for getting back to me. I've tried packing the fields but to no avail. I've even tried moving the fields into the same text object but they are still missing from the export.
I've even moved the text object into another section of the report but it's still no good.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
John
|
IP Logged |
|
Sastry
Moderator
Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
|

Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 2:37am |
|
Hi John,
To understand better, is it possible to send the report with sample data to check and fix the issue.
I will give a private message with my email address.
|
|
Thanks,
Sastry
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|