|
Is there a logic to deciding how to structure a master report with sub-reports?
For example, I have a 360 (employee feedback) report I'm trying to make, where there are 4 different ways of presenting the data. Each different presentation has a different page header & uses different groupings. So I think I need to make each presentation into a separate report & then bind them all together in a master report with subs.
But, how should I structure the master.
For example, should the master be the one with the most complex data, and then the other, simpler, sub-reports get tucked into headers & footers relative to where they need to be in relation to that 'core' report? Or should I make the title page be the 'master', with conditionally suppressed page headers and then put each way of presenting the data as a sub-report into a separate group header in order within that report?
i.e. what is a good organizational strategy for this?
|