Greetings,
I'm using Crystal Reports XI, Visual Basic .NET 2005 and Oracle 10g. I only edit report definitions in Crystal Reports itself, never in the editor embedded into VB.NET.
I am creating a report that displays three essentiallly unrelated sets of information. According to everything I have read, the way to do this is to display one set of information on the main report and the other sets on subreports. I have the first set of information in the main report and the subreports in report footers.
The desired information is being displayed, but I don't want the title and column headings on the page header from the main report to be displayed on the subreport's page. Is there any way to have each subreport output on a separate page without any elements from the main report (including the page header and page footer)?
I know that I could set up the subreports as completely separate reports which would open in separate document windows, but I also know that my users would object to having to navigate to each of the document windows to view the information and perform an action such as printing.
Thank you,
Bob