Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: protect Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kader
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2012
Location: Qatar
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote kader Replybullet Topic: protect
     Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 9:46pm
How can I protect a report from other users editing ?
 
 
 
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 9:51pm
Hi,
 
What version of crystal report designer you are using ?  In CR2011 there is a option called read only report, this will help you to protect your reports.
 
If you are in any other version, there is no such option.
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
kader
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2012
Location: Qatar
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote kader Replybullet Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 10:02pm
Thank you very much. I am using little old version 8.5. I think I have to upgrade.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum