Joined: 07 Mar 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Date Range Parameter Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 2:05pm
In my table I have a date field named WorkDate(which stores every working date the employee work for the day). I need a date range parameter where the start date and end date may be the Future Date. So how to pass that parameter?
I want to store the input date range values(start date , end date) in two variables and then want to compare with the table date field(WorkDate).
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 6:28am
I think I know what you want. First off set up a Date Parameter that accepts a date range (I.e, {?Date Range}). Second, to store those values, use minimum({?Date Range}) and maximum({?Date Range}) to get the the start and end dates.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum