Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Topic: Chart eliminate line without values Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 4:42pm
I have a chart which show fiscal year lines. for this year 2014 i just have the data for February The chart work well but the line for 2014 show the first value and the goes down to 0 to continue over zero until the end of the year.
Ho can I do to show just the first months and cut the line for the months that does not have values.
Right click on Y axis labels and go in one of the options (I don't remember the option) you will find Scale. You change the minimum scale value from 0 to 1 or any other value.
Now the same options there is a check box with a description like :
Do not draw out of scale values. check this option.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum