Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to print report to pdf by members of group Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Capson
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Quote Capson Replybullet Topic: How to print report to pdf by members of group
     Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 5:50am
Hello,
pretty new to CR.

I have a report based on a group(using the group expert), the items of the group are peoples names; Bob, Jane, ...

Is it possible print the report to separate pdf's based on the group's items i.e. the names; Bob, Jane, ...

Using CR 2011

Thanks

Edited by Capson - 11 Mar 2013 at 5:51am
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 5:56am
look into an add on software.
Ken Hammady has good reviews on his site
 
I use VisualCut for this and have had very good results with it.


Edited by DBlank - 11 Mar 2013 at 5:57am
IP IP Logged
Capson
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Quote Capson Replybullet Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 6:10am
Thanks Ken, I will check it out.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 6:25am
Just as an FYI,
I am not Ken, I do not have any affiliation with his site (other than I use it as a resource) nor with VisualCut (other than I use the product).
IP IP Logged
Capson
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Quote Capson Replybullet Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 6:46am
Sorry, I missed that, thanks for the recommendation.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum