Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: How to print report to pdf by members of group
Author
Message
Capson
Newbie
Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Topic: How to print report to pdf by members of group
Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 5:50am
Hello,
pretty new to CR.
I have a report based on a group(using the group expert), the items of the group are peoples names; Bob, Jane, ...
Is it possible print the report to separate pdf's based on the group's items i.e. the names; Bob, Jane, ...
Using CR 2011
Thanks
Edited by Capson - 11 Mar 2013 at 5:51am
IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 5:56am
look into an add on software.
Ken Hammady has good reviews on his site
http://www.kenhamady.com/bookmarks.html
I use VisualCut for this and have had very good results with it.
Edited by DBlank - 11 Mar 2013 at 5:57am
IP Logged
Capson
Newbie
Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 6:10am
Thanks Ken, I will check it out.
IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 6:25am
Just as an FYI,
I am not Ken, I do not have any affiliation with his site (other than I use it as a resource) nor with VisualCut (other than I use the product).
IP Logged
Capson
Newbie
Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 6:46am
Sorry, I missed that, thanks for the recommendation.
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.