Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Passing a Summary from Sub report to main report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
apuente
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote apuente Replybullet Topic: Passing a Summary from Sub report to main report
     Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 10:54am
Hi All, I am building a report that shows job costs for invoices. he invoices data is on one table and the job data on another. i have the invoice table as my main report and it is linked by sales order #. Not all invoices have a Job associated to them, since some are for fees and such. for those invoices i will have blank data which is fine.
 
I created a variable to capture the job cost from the job subreport for each sales order and i was able to pass it to my main report.
 
the problem I am having is that now I want to summarize all those costs (from my variable) but i cant sumarize that field.
 
how would i go about adding a summary grand Total.
 
Please help
Thank You!
Thank You,
Antonio
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum