Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Topic: How to show multiple values in combobox. Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 5:21am
Hi,
I have requirement like below:
1. First parameter on crystal will be a free text where user can enter value like: %sur%
2. Now other parameter will be a dropdown where I will fetch values from my table xyz for param entered in step 1
i.e. select name, ID from xyz where name like ?Param1
3. Now user must select record from this combobox to show the report.
4. Run report for ID selected from combobox.
Can someone please guide me step by step on how can I achieve this.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum