Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Topic: database connection Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 12:13pm
I have a report that I did on my server and the reports works fine.
I install the report on the users side and it does not. is there a way to check the connection to the data base to see if it is connecting?
I know the database names are diffrent I set my side up to be the same db name as client but not the same user name and password. does that matter if my db fields are all the same?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum