Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: print page header once when exporting to excel Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nitrotech
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Quote nitrotech Replybullet Topic: print page header once when exporting to excel
     Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 5:01am
I have a report that I'm exporting to excel and want my pager header once.  But when I run it and export to excel It keeps printing the headers.
 
when I export using data only then my report looks good but I do not get my pages headersin in excel
 
anyone have any ideas thanks
 
 
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 6:14am
What version of Crystal are you using?  In 2008 and 2011 (the only version I have installed) I have the option in the Excel Format Options to print the page header and footer only once per report.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
nitrotech
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Quote nitrotech Replybullet Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 12:10pm
Thanks I found a solution
 
Created the report again and made all the fileds and headers the same length.
 
I also had to install a pdf print driver to expan my working area so all fields fit now report works thanks
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum