Joined: 25 Feb 2013
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Expandability in Excel Crystal report Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 8:19pm
Hi,
I am using Crystal reports 11 in VS 2010.
I am not getting how to create expandability feature in excel crystal report format,is it possile to create Using CR 11 or we need to write a code to do the above functionality.
Joined: 25 Feb 2013
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 8:11pm
I mean grouping in Crystal reports ("SubTotal in Excel") with plus and minus signs.
I am using ExcelDataOnlyFormatOptions, so i am able to apply formatting and colour but i am not sure about the grouping in crystal reports 11.Is it possible achieve in crystal reports 11 or we need to do excel programming.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 6:46am
Click on the "Group" button and add a group. Or you can do grouping by using a cross-tab with your data. It all depends on what your data looks like and what you're trying to do with it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum