Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Topic: Check for a null Boolean? Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 6:01am
I have a Boolean that I need to check for nulls or false values. If I try to look for a null, it gives me an error. What formula can I use to check for a null Boolean?
Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 2:58am
Bwsander, I had tried that, but I think the problem occurred when I tried to make the false value appear as text instead of just a boolean answer. This is what I ended up with that worked.
If (IsNull({table.field}) OR RTRIM(CStr({table.field}))='')
then False
else {table.field}
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum