Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Sub reports grayed out on main report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
brown
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote brown Replybullet Topic: Sub reports grayed out on main report
     Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 7:07am
I have 5 subreports pulled into a main report with no linking. I just basically want all the information to show up on one report. When I run the report in Crystal, the information is correct and it looks great. But after I loaded it into our custom reports menu so it can be shared with others, the information is all grayed out except for the first subreport. Any ideas??
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 4:38am
What version of Crystal are you using?  What version of the runtime does your "custom reports menu" use?  I suspect there might be a version conflict, with the runtime on an earlier version.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
brown
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote brown Replybullet Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 5:24am
It's version 11 of Crystal, not sure how to find the runtime version of the custom reports menu. I'll check on that. Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum