Joined: 14 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: Division by 0 error Posted: 15 Feb 2013 at 5:16am
I figured out how to get a percentage of two summarized fields and it works perfectly (with one exception). The formula is:
Sum ({@Payments}, {TABLE_NAME}) / Sum ({@Charges}, {TABLE_NAME}) * 100
The report runs fine but if I use the last page arrow key and go to the last page (and everything is still fine) then I hit the one page back arrow button, I get a msg "Division by Zero" and it opens up the formula with everything but the *100 highlighted. Yes, there are some charges that are zero but I can't have them breaking the report like this, what can I do? Thanks
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum