Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Sub report borders Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
drewj840
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote drewj840 Replybullet Topic: Sub report borders
     Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 11:17am

When I add a sub report to a report it always has borders and I always remove them. Is there a setting that will cause the sub report to be added without borders?

IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 11:49am
Unfortunately not. This is something I've been requesting for a LONG time.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum