Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: Last two months records Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 4:24pm
I'm trying to create a report where I pull data from the last two full months based on date criteria.
For instance if I run the report this month I want to see dates from Dec & Jan.
I know I can use Last Full Month for last month but what about the month before last?
Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 3:39am
Hi Sastry, that worked perfectly,thank you! I was using something similar but was getting records from Feb also. I am setting this up as a monthly report so the last two months will change each month. Just couldn't figure it out.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum