Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Write data back to database Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kezza
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Mar 2012
Location: Netherlands
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote kezza Replybullet Topic: Write data back to database
     Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 3:39am
Hello,

I have a Cr.report which retrieves data from an excel document. I also have made a parameter where I can fill in data (for example: 10000).

Is it possible to write this parameter value back to excel ? I don't think so but hopefully I am wrong.

Thank you in advance.

Kees.
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:37am
HI

Yes.. you can't write back to your excel.  but you can export to different excel through crystal reports.
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum