Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Parameter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
yanks10952
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote yanks10952 Replybullet Topic: Parameter
     Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 10:51am

I am trying to duplicate a sub report from one report(that I did not write) but works to another. I see it has a parameter that has a question mark and yellow database icon and starts with pm-command. How can I see details on this parameter so I can duplicate. I don’t see an edit when I right click it.

IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 11:06am
look at the sub report data source command object and the param shouold be in there
IP IP Logged
danboy
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote danboy Replybullet Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 3:25am

if its a sub report embedded on the main report you should be able to right click and edit sub report, if there is no option to edit then it may be another type of OLE. Do you know the name of the sub report? if so do you know where its stored? if no again...what do you want the parameter to do and have you field names for example?

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum