Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Parameter Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 10:51am
I am trying to duplicate a sub report from one report(that I
did not write) but works to another. I see it has a parameter that has a
question mark and yellow database icon and starts with pm-command. How can I see
details on this parameter so I can duplicate. I don’t see an edit when I right click
it.
Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 3:25am
if its a sub report embedded on the main report you should be able to right click and edit sub report, if there is no option to edit then it may be another type of OLE. Do you know the name of the sub report? if so do you know where its stored? if no again...what do you want the parameter to do and have you field names for example?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum