Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: New parameter in migrated (8.5 > 11) report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
informatec
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote informatec Replybullet Topic: New parameter in migrated (8.5 > 11) report
     Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 9:26am
Hello!

I'm trying to migrate some reports (a lot of them, actually) from Crystal 8.5 to Crystal 11 and I'm facing some troule with parameters.

I have boolean parameters on my RPT file wich I use to modify programatically the SQL Script. After migrating to Crystal 11, I have this error:

"Can't disallow editing if the parameter doesn't contain more than one default value"

When I exclude the boolean parameter that I inserted when migrating, it works fine. I compared the parameters with another boolean parameter in the same report and it had the same config (Except by the name, of course).

Does anyone have any idea of what's happening?

Thanks!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum