Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Write data back to database
Author
Message
kezza
Newbie
Joined: 08 Mar 2012
Location: Netherlands
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Topic: Write data back to database
Posted: 13 Feb 2013 at 3:39am
Hello,
I have a Cr.report which retrieves data from an excel document. I also have made a parameter where I can fill in data (for example: 10000).
Is it possible to write this parameter value back to excel ? I don't think so but hopefully I am wrong.
Thank you in advance.
Kees.
IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Posted: 14 Feb 2013 at 2:37am
HI
Yes.. you can't write back to your excel. but you can export to different excel through crystal reports.
Thanks,
Sastry
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
BAEZL
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.