Joined: 08 Feb 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Filter Association Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 1:56pm
I'm using Crystal for VS2010 for reporting from Timesheet. I am new to Crystal and I am modifying an existing report to add an additional grouping. The other grouping headers have a field with the group name and they have a filter associated with them so the header display field can be constructed depending on its value. So it can say "Project: xxx" or "No project association" depending on the data. I can add a field to the new header I have created but I can't figure out how to associate a filter with it to do the do the string construction. Does an "@" sign displayed with the fieldname indicate that a filter is associated with the field or does the "@" sign have some other significance? But my primary question is - how do I get a filter associated with my textfield?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum