Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Report Design Question Posted: 10 Dec 2007 at 10:09am
I have a design question for you gurus. I'm fairly new to CR - I've taken the first course at BO's website. I have pulled the data I need, but I need some help formatting it.
The data is a list of subscriptions. There is one line per subscription - but there are multiple lines per subscriber. What I need to do is change the format of the final output so that it reads as follows:
Joined: 26 Oct 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Posted: 10 Dec 2007 at 3:30pm
Start by trying to achieve this using a CrossTab.
Otherwise, you can try a multi-column detail section.
Otherwise Group on subscriber, use a detail level formula to concatenate the subscription info for the subscriber into a single string variable. Display the variable in GF1. Reset the variable in GH1.
- Ido
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.
www.MilletSoftware.com
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum