Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 11:30am
And the reason that you can't do this is that Crystal needs to have the group values prior to processing anything in the group - including subreports.
So, the question is, can you rearrange your report so that what's now the subreport becomes the main report and the current main report becomes a subreport?
Joined: 15 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 3:20am
I am not sure what exactly you would like to do but I had a similar problem. Then I grouped main report and linked subreport to the main (right click on subreport and change links).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum