Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Highlighting a record Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
natali
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Quote natali Replybullet Topic: Highlighting a record
     Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 10:01am
Is it possible to highligt a single record when I am selecting it?

Usually, it highlights the whole field but not a record. I would like to see my selection in a bright color when I am selecting it.

thank you.
natali
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 11:32am

The only way I can think of to do this would be to put all of the data for the section into a text block.  You would probably have to work with tabs in the text block to get the data to line up correctly and it won't export to Excel well if you do this.

 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
natali
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Quote natali Replybullet Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 3:04am
Thank you. I will try.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum