Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 3:43am
Make sure that the "Formatting" toolbar is visible by going to the View menu and selecting Toolbars and making sure that it is checked.
On the Formatting toolbar is a set of alignment buttons - Align left, Align center, Align right, Justify. Select the formula on your report and click on the Align right button.
Joined: 16 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 56
Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 4:56am
Thanks for replying back.
What I am looking for is follows
|Name Other| |
|Alan Smith ABC|
|Steve Jones EFG|
If I put name & other in a formula I cannot seem to just right align other field. I can bold it but I also want to right align it. If I do as you suggested, everything is right aligned. Basically I want to align individual fields from a formula. Do you think this can be done or what can anyone recommend?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum