Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 140
Topic: Cross-Tab Question Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 6:11am
I am using Crystal 2008. I created a cross tab. I have about 11 rows, one column. I've supressed all but one of my row totals so it looks very similar to a cross tab you may see in Excel. Something I need help with:
How do I add row headers? Right now I just see the data but without row labels. The summary fields all have headers. I assume this one is an easy fix?
Thanks!
Edited by thummel1 - 07 Feb 2013 at 7:15am
"Press any key to continue. Where's the 'Any' Key?" ~Homer Simpson
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum