Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 432
Topic: Lawson Software Posted: 26 Jun 2007 at 2:30pm
What do you use to for a data connection to the Lawson software products? I have never done it, but would like know what is used. Is it like QuickBooks and you need a 3rd party tool or is there one available through Business Objects?
Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 432
Posted: 28 Jun 2007 at 8:54am
Answer found-
Okay for anyone else who may be asked to write reports for a business using Lawson software. Lawson at least in my case is runs against an Oracle backend. Standard Oracle data connection methods should be all you need.
Not the easiest answer on the internet to find, which is why I thought I pass it along to other report developers.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum