Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to display RTF Fromat text Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Central
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 16 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 56
Quote Central Replybullet Topic: How to display RTF Fromat text
     Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 12:57am
Hi,
 
I want to display a rtf formatted data but when I try
 
1.Select text box
2.Right click to format text
3.Select paragraph tab
4.There is no Text Interpretation displayed and therefore I cannot change to RTF text.
 
I must be doing something stupid. I have tried all sorts of things but cannot get that option. Is it a default value or what. I am using CR 11
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum